New games.

To follow up on my PS3 controller issue, it now works perfectly fine without any "warm up." Very strange in my opinion, but it's hard to complain about it spontaneously fixing itself.

I went and bought Devil May Cry 4 and Advance Wars Days of Ruin today. I'll post some impressions on those later after I've played them. I am currently installing DMC4 on my PS3, which is perhaps not the best impression. It's taking quite a while and requires nearly 5 gigs of space. I've never actually played much of the previous 3 iterations of DMC, so I'm hoping this will be an enjoyable game. Now that EA no longer has the rights to Marvel characters, I really hope Capcom will make a new Marvel vs Capcom game. Very unlikely, but it would be very cool. If there was one game that I wish I had backwards compatibility for, it would be Marvel vs Capcom 2.

No comments: