Random things.

Recently my PS3 controller decided to stop functioning fully. The left joystick takes about 5 minutes to "warm up," during which only the up and down directions register. It's very odd because it works fine afterwards, but still very irritating and totally disappointing. I've never had a controller stop working in 2 months of use with no abuse. Never dropped the thing, never slammed it into anything, never did anything more abusive than put it down like you might with any other object. I'll have to give Sony a call to see if they'll replace it.

In other news, I'll be interviewing for JET (an English teaching job in Japan) which is nice. Really need to start preparing because it'll be in two weeks - Feb 11-15 sometime. Everything in the application process took so long so I was expecting a little more time between finding out and actually having the interview. Should be interesting.

And in other news, the lady who bashed Mass Effect on Fox had her book hammered with bad reviews on Amazon and apologized for her baseless criticism.
I found it somewhat amusing. Sadistic, I know. Gotta love Fox News and their sensationalist stories.
Speaking of Amazon, my new 2GB CF card got here incredibly fast with their erratic free shipping. Can't wait to have a camera to use it with.

No comments: