Hand-me-downs

Since I have an older brother, a lot of the stuff I had was handed down and I never really liked that. Recently I got another hand-me-down (it wasn't exactly a shirt):




Yes I do have a license. Those of you that know me probably thought I'd never get one. Anyhow, it's a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS. Not exactly a car I would go and buy, but a great first car donated to me by my cousin. I first thought it was pretty ugly, but it's starting to grow on me. I don't have the title yet, unfortunately, so I can't drive it anywhere. It also needs a few things fixed and maybe a set of new tires. I'd like to put some new (conservative, not bling bling) rims on it when I replace the tires, but I guess we'll see how much money I've got to budget into the car.

Speaking of money, I've also been offered a full time job where I work as an Associate Product Manager. It's an exciting opportunity and I'll most likely be accepting it tomorrow.

That's all for now.

No comments: